While strategies like SEO and Search advertising allow you to increase your online visibility and reach new customers, e-commerce social media marketing offers another effective way to increase brand awareness and bring qualified traffic to your site. So a social media e-commerce strategy can help you build brand awareness, engage with customers, and generate more qualified sales for your online store.
According to Hootsuite and We Are Social January 2021 e-commerce data
- 76.8% of internet users purchased a product online in 2020.
- 44.8% of users use social media to search for brand-related information.
- More than half of internet users aged 16 to 24 use social media to research brands. (55.9% female users and 51% male users)
Despite this great popularity of social media for consumers, we can clearly see that many e-commerce businesses, South Korea Phone Number List especially in our country, still do not benefit from the potential that social networks actually have. If you’re one of those types of businesses, you’re missing out on an excellent opportunity to build a better brand experience for customers, drive traffic to your site, and generate sales leads. Many social media networks such as Facebook, LinkedIn are currently offering free local solutions for advertising, sales and customer service.
But you don’t have to worry It’s not too late yet
How should you use social media while trying to increase your sales in e-commerce with the right target audience, the right visual/video and the right strategy? Or if you are creating a social media account from scratch, what steps do you need to follow? For the answer to all these questions, con
Your brand’s products or services and being able to convert from them creates social media e-commerce marketing. For this reason, you should develop a strategy based on your brand, business model and goals. We have compiled some important points that you should not miss while creating this strategy.
- First of all, you should have a website that will promote your product and service, if possible the same as your brand name. Email Lists
- Share discounts, blogs that will increase your sales on your website. Share your products on social media in an integrated manner with them and make sure to use product tags.
- Keep in touch with customers before and after sales.